|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 1 in|
Call us toll free: +1 780 0569
Amish Handcrafted Sandtrays.
In this game, players are challenged to think deeply about vital character issues as they have fun deciding how well fictitious students handle difficult moral dilemmas with friends, family, and classmates. They will learn what constitutes good character (and bad character) and what character means in terms of the quality of relationships with family, friends, and adults at school.
The Dimensions of Character Built Into the Game Include:
This list of traits is not given to the students prior to playing the game. Part of their learning experience is for them to come up with their own list based on their experiences in the game and in real life.
1. Understand the concept of character and commonly accepted character traits.
2. Learn that character is judged by a person’s actions, not by claims of good character.
3. Understand the concept of a moral dilemma.
4. Learn how decisions to resolve moral dilemmas relate to character.
5. Relate their own real life issues to their experience in the game.
6. By playing the principal, develop understanding for the position of the school in prohibiting certain behaviors.
7. Learn critical thinking skills by evaluating the behavior of the fictitious students.